and Trica Anne wrote6 days, 2 hours ago
I see that you have the autism mum picture, I have a 5 year old autistic grandson. X
and Petal wrote2 weeks ago
So as promised, I'm dropping a few "teasers" about features of the new game before it's released next week, to give you some idea of what to expect :)
Last time, I described a feature called "Team Quests". This time, I've decided to briefly mention several features instead of just focusing on one...
- Gardens are now called "Habitats". As you level up, you unlock different Habitats. You can have several habitats running at once if you wish (e.g. a Woodland Habitat and a Dragon's Cave habitat) but I think most people will stick to having one or two "active" habitats at a time.
- You can arrange your plants however you like in your Habitats simply by dragging them around - they don't need to be standing all in a line any more :)
- Your Habitats transition between daytime and nighttime every hour. Many wildlife visit both day and night, but some are nocturnal (nighttime only) and some are diurnal (daytime only), which adds a new dimension to the game.
- Food comes from plants (instead of feeding tables) and the fruit "ripens" at regular intervals for wildlife to eat. If you find a well set up habitat, but it will be several minutes until the food is ripe, you can set an "alarm" on it so you can go visiting other habitats, and you will be notified as soon as it ripens.
- You can see the exact chance of attracting each type of wildlife (e.g. Badger 40%, Rabbit 40%, Squirrel 20%) in any Habitat.
- To keep Wildlife Ads as accurate as possible, you can only advertise if you have at least 40% attraction for that wildlife. In addition, if you change your setup, your ad will automatically be removed from the Wildlife Guide shortly afterwards, so it should be much more accurate for hunting.
- The game is Quest-based. You level-up by completing "attracting" quests in your own Habitat. You earn plants and other items by completing spotting quests in other players' Habitats.
That's all for today, I may get chance to do one more of these over the weekend, or you may need to wait until the release :)
Petal has reached the highest Quest Level, and has completed these Quests:
Total Earnings: 476338 Scrolls
Petal has spotted 482 of 482 possible wildlife in other Gardens: