I want to attract Panda's Can some one tell me how to start I have the blue panda bowl but how do I get the bamboo ?????
This thread explains how -
and Yuri wrote1 week, 2 days ago
I tried this thread several times but to no avail ! just said something about recovery nothing about how to find bamboo
I didnt get anything also .Might try someone who has bamboo already Thanks anyway Jen
and Cobweb wrote1 week, 2 days ago
The thread is valid, and the link works (you have to copy and paste it into your browser).
If you still can't see it, it's in the Useful Topics section at the top - you may have to go back a few pages.
But this is the first post, which contains all you need on the pandas and other bamboo-eating wildlife:
1. You must have a fully grown Bamboo plant in your garden. To plant the bamboo, buy a bamboo pot from the pot shop and hover your mouse over it. The only option should be to plant bamboo. If you can't see that as an option, go to the Bonus Seeds section of the seed shop.
2. You must also have an empty plate. Make sure that the plate is completely cleared, not just empty, otherwise the bamboo food has nowhere to go.
3. To get the bamboo food onto the empty plate, you need to spot black and white wildlife in other gardens (for example, Giant Panda, Badger, Skunk, Raccoon, Penguin, Magpie, etc). The garden you spot the wildlife in must also have a fully grown bamboo.
4. If you spot a Giant Panda but the bamboo has become RTH since the Giant Panda was programmed in, you will not get the bamboo.
5. Giant Pandas give double organic food (10 feedings). Any other black and white wildlife gives organic (five feedings).
For the Red Panda and Gorilla the same instructions apply, but to attract them you will also need the following plants in your garden as well as the fully grown Bamboo plant and bamboo food on the table:
Red Panda: fully grown red Bellis Lycaena and fully grown red Piscis Aquebullae (you may need to use sparkle dust the change the colour).
Gorilla: fully grown Fructus Odonata and fully grown Aureus Primus.
The bamboo will remain fully grown for 24 hours.
The more bamboo plants you have in your garden, the better the attraction for the Giant Panda.
List of Black and White wildlife:
Badger & Babies & Family
King Penguin (both land and underwater)
Magpie and Pairs of Magpies
Puffin (both land and Underwater)
Raccoon & Baby & Family
Zebra & Baby & Family