and נєииу ιи тнє ѕє¢яєт Gαя∂єи wrote5 years, 7 months ago
SPECIFIC DIRECTION FOR STARFISH
Before doing these 2 set ups you should attract both Sea Unicorns and Golden Sea dragons so that just one is missing for making pondweed. Then you need to attract adult frogs so that just one is missing for making spawn.
The problem I had with attracting Star fish specifically was the difficulty in getting all the corals needed, coloured in time. There was some helpful advice on the forum from a fairy and I have more or less written that up to be easier to follow, so this is not my own bright plan, but a collection of ideas ffrom fairies brighter than I am.
It is easiest to get the corals coloured in two different set ups.
For the first set up.
1.Violet pondweed - To get this, you need to plant the Pink cap mushroom in your rainbow rocks so that it's RFH - put out Violet rocks (available from the pot shop- after you have completed the tasks leading up to them). Place veg on two tables. Once planted, dust up to fully grown. Remove the Pink cap mushroom and store the rainbow rocks once the pondweed is coloured, then plant a Supershroom if you have a lot of jewels, otherwise, risk the few mermaids. You don't need one for the lower coloured corals, but I used one for these, although one ends up removing it after a short while, so it is a waste.
2. Plant a Forest sunlight - will detract the orange and yellow guppy. You will still get red guppies, but there is no space to deter the red unfortunately.
3. Three corals (green, violet, blue) - To plant corals, place the grey used pond rocks in garden and plant a coral from the seed shop. The guppy will colour the coral.
Underwater toadstool. Try not to lose heart if it takes awhile for the violet guppy to visit and colour your coral. Mine took nearly a full day.
4. Two low tables with berries - use low tables, so that it does not attract the adult frog, then you can remove your frog deterrent to have enough space in the garden and replace later when needed.
For the second set up:
1. Remove the Violet pondweed (keep the grey pot in storage) and get yellow pondweed (by attracting one Golden Seadragon)
2. Plant 2 corals (yellow, orange) - same process as above
3. Put 2 tables with food, or Forest ruby (or Supershroom) instead of one table. I did it without the ruby or the Shroom as these lower guppies come quite easily.