Nell

TypeFairy
Born OnFebruary 26th (age: 13 years)
Human's NameJenny
GardenNell and jessies Garden ( Liverpool UK )
Sprinkle Gold 



Messages

Pat and Petunia1 month, 1 week ago

Thanks for spotting my llama 🦙 and dragon 🐉 x

Rockin Rick and TWINKLE 1 month, 2 weeks ago

We must be identical families lol xxxx I would be happy to place a wager at 1000 to 1 ... that we actually get rid of 20% and end up keeping the other 80% ..... OOooooohhhh Why did we think we could do this ??? Haaa Ha xxxx Enjoy your day Jenny I need a Coffee ( with a large Brandy in it ) xxx .....

Rockin Rick and TWINKLE 1 month, 2 weeks ago

This decluttering malarky isn't as easy as i visioned it to be ..... I personally would be happy to bag it all & send it onto Charity Shops , Vintage Shops or even the Local Rubbish Tip .... but sadly i have a very very sentimental wifey that needs to go through everything & put a story to it haaa haaaa Bless her Heart xxxxxx

Mary and Scamp1 month, 3 weeks ago

Thanks for spotting. First for the January pot lot 😁

Janice and TINKER BELLE✰´ ¯ `✰´ ¯ `✰´ ¯ `✰´ ¯1 month, 3 weeks ago

Thanks for spotting at mine

Jim and Leah1 month, 3 weeks ago

thanks for spotting Rudolph and the arctic fox 

Marilyn and The Crews Of Erebus And Terror2 months ago

Happy Christmas, 🎄

Jim and Leah2 months, 3 weeks ago

thanks for for spotting the elf mouse

Tiana and Lola Fae2 months, 3 weeks ago

Thanks for spotting the FFM :)

Jim and Leah2 months, 3 weeks ago

thanks for spotting the Elf Mallard


       Older Posts >
Quests Completed
Nell is Quest Level I, and has completed these Quests:
Level I Quests
(13 of 19 Quests Completed)
Mouse Hunter (Level I)
Best spotting time:
16 hours, 40 minutes
Nice Weather For Ducks (Level I)
Best spotting time:
1 week, 1 day
The Tortoise And The Hare (Level I)
Best spotting time:
6 hours, 31 minutes
Bunny Business (Level I)
Best spotting time:
12 hours, 23 minutes
Watch The Birdie (Level I)
Best spotting time:
1 day, 12 hours
Here Be Dragons (Level I)
Best spotting time:
3 days, 12 hours
Reach For The Stars (Level I)
Best spotting time:
1 hour, 55 minutes
Wrigglies (Level I)
Best spotting time:
2 hours, 17 minutes
Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Level I)
Best spotting time:
3 days, 6 hours
One For Sorrow, Two For Joy (Level I)
Best spotting time:
2 weeks
The Ugly Bug Ball (Level I)
Not yet completed
Random Assortment (Level I)
Not yet completed
Seasonal Quests
Think Pink (Level I)
Not yet completed
Spooky Sprinkling (Level I)
Not yet completed
Winter Wonderland (Level I)
Not yet completed
Be My Valentine (Level I)
Best spotting time:
4 hours, 41 minutes
Do You Have The Eggs Factor? (Level I)
Best spotting time:
4 hours, 54 minutes
Luck Of The Irish (Level I)
Best spotting time:
1 day, 22 hours
Fun In The Sun (Level I)
Not yet completed


Total Earnings: 112 Scrolls











































X
To play, click here to log in to the game!