and Jimmy The Elf wrote20 hours, 32 minutes ago
Thank you. I think it was over the christmas period from the advent calender door thing. Each day there was a different pot available if you spotted a certain winter animal.
and Prospero Rincewind And Snaps McDragon The Gnome(FF wrote1 week, 6 days ago
Take part in one of your favourite Freedom Fairies member abundance events:
Bush Whacking Bonanza Topiary Event
15th - 28th Feb
Please visit the event to check out the details and join here:
and Fanny the fanciful fairy wrote1 month, 2 weeks ago
The Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules For Living
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
-Respect for self
-Respect for others
-Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
Fanny the fanciful fairy is Quest Level III, and has completed these Quests:
Total Earnings: 1198 Scrolls
Fanny the fanciful fairy has spotted 247 of 481 possible wildlife in other Gardens: